 Events / BrickFest / 1812
1811  |  1813
Subject:
More vending at BF: now with 2-inch capsules!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 20:56:24 GMT

Yup,

After a very successful trial-run last year, a BIGger'n'BADder coin-op
machine will be dishing out the EXTRA-SUPER, very special yum-yums from
LUGNET and the BrickFest 2003 folks. It will appear Saturday morning
(not sure where yet).

BF attendees: Please bring a few extra quarters, if you would. There
won't be a change machine there, and... well, this time, the machine
might ..um, require more than one quarter. But it'll be worth it! I
promise!

A lot of work has gone into this, and I expect it'll be great fun.

- Suz and Jim (the hubby)