 Events / BrickFest / 1774
Needed: Someone with a video camera and/or PCI capture card at BrickFest 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 04:57:53 GMT

Hi folks,

Here's another request.  I recently (okay, about five minutes ago) discovered
WindowsMedia Encoder allows for live multisource switching.  (dear to my
multicamera directing heart, Bill!)  If you have an extra PCI video capture
card, specifically something like a ViewCast Osprey100/200 or ATI TVWonder.
please email me ASAP.

(Due to the fact this will be sitting in a host machine with onboard VGA, I'm
not looking for anything with a VGA card AND capture device, ie, ATI
AllInWonder)

If I can find a second card, this means I can have multiple cameras there.

Which brings me to the second request--if I can find a second PCI capture card,
I need a second camera for the BrickFest webcast on Friday night.  If you are
around Friday afternoon, and have:

-A video camcorder
-AC power supply for the camcorder
-Tripod

If you have these items (the first is more important) please email me ASAP.

Calum