 Events / BrickFest / 1735
Re: getting to the fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:02:12 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
   The BrickFest travel info page has been updated with Airport info, Addresses, and the DC Metro Ride information.

http://www.brickfest.com/gettinghere.htm

the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority web site is very good

Let me know if there is any other information that is needed?

How about driving instructions for the Lego Outlet?? Time is too precious during BrickFest to spend it getting lost on DC feeways :)

Kevin