 Events / BrickFest / 168
  Re: BrickFest just around the corner

Hey, idea! <light bulb flashing above my head about NOW> How's about a line-up of me-minifigs? i.e., Everyone that has a lego fig "model" of themselves should bring it along, and we can have a big basplate full of them... maybe even have a contest, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest just around the corner

(...) ...A "Guess Who" could be big fun! We could set it up but don't reveal the names until Sunday :-) ...Maybe everyone who brings a fig, we can give them a little gold star or somesuche for their nametag so at least we can narrow down the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)