 Events / BrickFest / 169
Re: BrickFest just around the corner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:44:09 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hey, idea! <light bulb flashing above my head about NOW>

How's about a line-up of me-minifigs? i.e., Everyone that has a lego fig
"model" of themselves should bring it along, and we can have a big basplate
full of them... maybe even have a contest, trying to guess who's who? Or,
maybe no contest, just have little signs with names underneath each fig?
Whaddaya think?

...A "Guess Who" could be big fun! We could set it up but don't reveal the names
until Sunday :-)

...Maybe everyone who brings a fig, we can give them a little gold star or
somesuche for their nametag so at least we can narrow down the possible
people/fig combinations :-)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.org