 Events / BrickFest / 165
    BrickFest - Can't make it —Bryan Kinkel
   It is with great disappointment that I have come to realize I won't be able to BrickFest this year. With an eight month old daughter and other top priorities that require attention, there is just no way I can pull off a day trip from Philadelphia to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickFest - Can't make it —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...Always sad to hear someone who could "almost make it" have to pull out. But trust me, we are already learning so much this second time around, next year will be even better (and if you manage to pull it off this year, we will make it worth (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)