 Events / BrickFest / 1638
1637  |  1639
Subject:
So who's entering the music vid or home vid comp?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.animation
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:45:42 GMT

Hi Everyone!

Any entrants out there?

Just wondering how many entries we'll have in this year's Brickfest. I ask as it
seems that there'll be fewer entries than initially expected from over at the
brickfilms community (based upon discussion there I know of two entries: my
music video, and one other team effort). Seems many people who were initially
planning to enter just didn't finish in time or get around to it.

I'm also interested in knowing if anyone is entering the home video comp... this
has been something that has had very little attention in the traditional
'animation' community, but was something of a request the evolved from the
feedback from brickswest. Is anyone going to make it happen entry wise?

Looking forward to watching all the 'action' via webcam from here in Australia
(as I did last year!)

Cheers,
Nick