 Events / BrickFest / 1600
  Re: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation

To better explain the thought process behind this particular container swap, I have decided to reply to my own post with some more details. This swap was planned to be an entirely new swap. My thoughts were to hold an annual swap an treat the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation

I better put an oar in. I asked Rob to coordinate this rather than trying to do it myself because I've got a pretty full plate and because he's from a club that wasn't in on the first one... I appreciate him stepping up to this task! (...) I asked (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation

(...) I know Robin W. did a great chart on what clubs had what at one time, maybe he can make that public. I think it would be a great help in figuring out what clubs need what. I am tempted to make a new set of containers for the 2003 year, kind of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Container Stats (was: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation)

(...) James, You got it! It's now public at (URL) site still needs work, but the basics are there (PDF or TXT). I plan to do more with this site like linking all the clubs and a picture of the month with the containers at train shows around the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)