 Events / BrickFest / 16
  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

Christina, Sorry I haven't waited for your reply, but I just saw that another designer had posted designs to Brickshelf, and I would rather not do that (for fear that someone else would 'borrow' my ideas). Please let me know if I can e-mail my (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) ...I'm sure she wouldn't mind email attachments of pics (and if she does mind, you can send em to me :-) Another option would be to post them to a dead website and give us the URL. ...Since you mentioned brickshelf, I had thought of an idea (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)