 Events / BrickFest / 1573
  Re: Call for Mecha Creations / Misc. MOCs Room

(...) 2 Technic Tanks (MM2A and MM2B) (...) 2 MOCs (or 1 with 2 variations) 3 x 4 green baseplate area to set up scene with tanks (...) No power needed (...) The tanks are made in the style of Technic (wireframe) but uses Manas as motor to move it (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Call for Mecha Creations / Misc. MOCs Room

Gotcha guys! *Note I was speaking with John Barnes, we may team up and put all the Mecha, Technic and Mindstorms creations in one room. We are in the process of determining which room will best hold us all. At the moment we feel it would be best to (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)