 Events / BrickFest / 1545
    1000steineland building record for Star Destroyer —Dirk Meier
   Hi Jake, please keep in mind that none of the 10 persons - as far as I know - had ever build this set before. So they have not trained this! By the way the 1000steineland was the most exciting event ever happened in Europe. It was very well (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: 1000steineland building record for Star Destroyer —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) Dirk, never mind... LEGOWorld is 3 months away and SHOULD those Americans manage to beat the time set during 1000Steineland, I'm sure 3 months of practise will then at least land the record back to Europe :D (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: 1000steineland building record for Star Destroyer —Pedro Silva
     (...) Can I have a go? :-P Pedro (already looking for a cheap plane ride to NL) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: 1000steineland building record for Star Destroyer —Dirk Meier
   Hi Jan-Albert, for sure - first our dutch friends will beat them ;-). OK, american LEGO fans, your welcome! Try harder! Just seeing the sweat pearls on their skin - he-he. Let the bricks roll, (not from the desk... oh sorry this is british, for the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)