 Events / BrickFest / 1545
1544  |  1546
Subject:
1000steineland building record for Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 18:47:27 GMT

Hi Jake,

please keep in mind that none of the 10 persons - as far as I know - had
ever build this set before.
So they have not trained this!

By the way the 1000steineland was the most exciting event ever happened in
Europe. It was very well organized by René (1000steine) and Axel. Also many
thanks to the NOVOTEL hotel manager Mr. Mensing.

Not only that is was really HUGE, but it has also very lovely detailed MOCs.
Perhaps you have seen the pictures on 1000steine.de and brickshelf.com?

Also the staff from LEGO was very nice, helpful, friendly. For us european
LEGO fans this kind of contact is new and we really enjoyed it.

Regards,
Dirk
"Rollingbricks"