 Events / BrickFest / 1533
  Re: RC RACERS at BrickFest!

(...) I'm just worried we'd be spreading the audience a little thin between this, PipeRacers and all the stuff John Barnes is doing... ...I will be putting the final PipeRacers rules up tonight. Calum (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  Re: RC RACERS at BrickFest!

(...) I'd have to go with Calum on this one. I'd like to do some type of RC Racer thing, like a figure 8 race, but I've already committed some of my parts to other projects. But still, it would be cool to spend one session (that doesn't require much (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)