 Events / BrickFest / 1533
Re: RC RACERS at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:46:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
I had asked this question a little while ago, and I did not get much resopnse,
so I am trying again.

Would there be an intrest in having a RC Racer compition at BrickFest?

I'm just worried we'd be spreading the audience a little thin between this,
PipeRacers and all the stuff John Barnes is doing...

...I will be putting the final PipeRacers rules up tonight.

Calum