 Events / BrickFest / 1501
1500  |  1502
Subject:
Big Layout at BF?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 00:07:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Who is orchestrating the big layout at Brickfest?  Is this
open to all registered participants to contribute to, etc.?

I saw the post a while ago to contribute, but there wasn't anything else after
that (at least, I didn't think there was).

I'm a latecomer to this Brickfest and I'm having to get stuff together in a
scramble, so any info would be much appreciated.

-Stefan-