 Events / BrickFest / 1446
1445  |  1447
Subject:
Rail Racers Summer Nationals at Brickfest 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:23:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Gggggeeeeeettttttt readyyyyy toooo Rumble!!!!

It’s Rail Racers® at Brickfest 2003!!!

This is your chance to show the LEGO world what you are made of. We will be holding a head to head competition of Rail Racers at this year’s Brickfest. You will be racing your finest built rail racer against the best racers in the world and once and for all we’ll see who comes out on top.

We will be running Stock Single Engine Division (SSE) and Modified Single Engine Division racers in a single or double elimination tournaments. All racers must be built to the standards that are described on the Rail Racers web site. There will be a series of “house racers” supplied for those who wish to race but don’t have their own racers.

If you have any questions let me know, otherwise see you on race day.

jt

James J. Trobaugh

Rail Racers