 Events / BrickFest / 1432
  Re: Call for Participation in the Train Model Contest at BrickFest™ 2003

(...) These are points well-taken, so how would one note that a MOC was submitted by proxy? I will be building a MOC by a person who cannot attend (Nathan Well's Trilobite) to be placed in a diorama. Joe Meno (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Call for Participation in the Train Model Contest at BrickFest™ 2003

(...) Thats a good question, but I think currently we're only talking about the Train contest, it will be up to the other organizers to set up rules for contest in other themes.....I'm guessing that a "Trilobite" is not a train of any type. jt (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Call for Participation in the Train Model Contest at BrickFest™ 2003

(...) Oop, my mistake. However, since the Train group is first to deal with this, this group will most likely set the precedent for the other groups to follow. Joe (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Call for Participation in the Train Model Contest at BrickFest™ 2003

(...) Actually the precedent in my view, (since this is not the first year there have been contests) is what was done in previous years, and I am already checking into this to try to determine what that precedent actually is (or are, if it varied). (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)