 Events / BrickFest / 1403
    Mindstorms @ Brickfest —Steve Hassenplug
   Are there any Mindstorms challenges planned for Brickfest this year? I've heard a couple ideas that are bouncing around, but I haven't seen anything official, yet. With only two months before Brickfest, some people may want to begin building... (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Mindstorms @ Brickfest —Eric Sophie
     (...) Hi Steve, I don't know of any challanges planned. I do know that Claudia Coles and I along with John Barns (from what I understand) are working on some discussions. I wonder if any one from SMART is comming down? David Schilling would be the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: Mindstorms @ Brickfest —Jeff Van Winden
     (...) rtlToronto is planning on running an event. We are in the process of finalizing the details. Jeff VW (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Mindstorms @ Brickfest —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) I had a couple of ideas I was trying to push to "the powers that be" One would be a simple, undisclosed challenge. For example, build a bot to find 3 black circles on a white table. The idea being that it could be done with just the basic (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)