 Events / BrickFest / 1392
  Re: Moonbase Monorail standards (was: BRICKFEST MOONBASE)

(...) Oops, sorry about that, you're right. The point I think I was making though is that David Wegmuller's standard is actually more strict than really necessary. The reality is that most of the track we laid was in different positions. I agree (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Monorail standards (was: BRICKFEST MOONBASE)

(...) One thing I'll add - since a huge collection is not necessary, I won't plan on bringing lots of track, however, I may decide to bring along my bag of 8 stud track lengths since depending on just how large a track collection we have, they may (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)