 Events / BrickFest / 1380
    RC Racer contest? —Jeff Van Winden
   Hello all, would anyone be intrested in having an RC racer contest.. I'm not sure what this would be quite yet, my thoughts are to use a portion of the GMU parking lot (on the Saturday or Sunday) and set up race course, either an oval, or an actual (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !