 Events / BrickFest / 1380
1379  |  1381
Subject:
RC Racer contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 14:09:53 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all,

would anyone be intrested in having an RC racer contest..

I'm not sure what this would be quite yet, my thoughts are to use a portion of
the GMU parking lot (on the Saturday or Sunday) and set up race course, either
an oval, or an actual course.

The percepitants could build what ever type of RC vehicle they want (indy car, 4
x 4 etc..), and we would have 5 - 10 lay (or more) races..

Any thoughts?
Jeff VW
My RC racer is on its way... :)