 Events / BrickFest / 1380
  RC Racer contest?

Hello all, would anyone be intrested in having an RC racer contest.. I'm not sure what this would be quite yet, my thoughts are to use a portion of the GMU parking lot (on the Saturday or Sunday) and set up race course, either an oval, or an actual (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !