 Events / BrickFest / 1343
    Re: Brick Fest 2003 Animation Competition —Stefan van Zwam
   Lugnet wouldn't let me quote all text in the message, so for the lugnet.animation people I will just post a link: (URL) echo the comments I posted at (URL) kind of miss the way you're going to deal with copyrighted music. Are you going to pay the (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.animation)

        Re: Brick Fest 2003 Animation Competition —Todd Thuma
   Stefan, Thank you for the copyright question. I was waiting for it to come up so that I can answer this question. Despite what any RIAA official or record industry executive will tell you, it is not illegal to copy a copyrighted work. Let me type (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.animation)