 Events / BrickFest / 1310
  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

"Christina Hitchcock" <chitchco@mail.gmu.edu> wrote in message news:HDv8oy.1s0n@lugnet.com... (...) second (...) I think the big room upstairs that had the Mindstorms in it last year would be great! :) It sounds like betweent he moonbase and all (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) If you bring da track, we'll bring da monorails! mmmmmm, monorail space base. Maybe even a showing of space themed monorails? CS, Space Police, Blactron, and so on... *looks at lego piles* Dang, I got a lotta building to do. There may be the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)