 Events / BrickFest / 1169
Re: (Long Delayed) BrickFest 2002 Pix... (and some Legoland images as well...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:19:40 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, James Wilson writes:

http://www.plasticbrickculture.com/images/BrickFest_2002_Photos/Pages/Image14.html
(sorry about the wrapping)

Can anyone identify the creator of the vehicles in this pic?  I've been
meaning for weeks to take another look at them, and then I couldn't find
them anymore.

James Green is the creator to those Tron MOCs. He won a prize for them,
too...deservedly so!

Joe Meno

Thanks again, Tommy!!!

James Wilson