 Events / BrickFest / 1167
1166  |  1168
Subject:
(Long Delayed) BrickFest 2002 Pix... (and some Legoland images as well...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 23:30:35 GMT

Hi gang!

I finally got around to posting all the images I shot back in July of this
year at BrickFest. I figured I should at least try to get it done before the
NEXT BrickFest rolls around.... hehe...

I shot about 200 photos of the fest, and they are arranged(?) in the order
that I snapped them. I.E., they are not very organized. (Sorry!)

Anyway, here's the link:
http://www.plasticbrickculture.com/images/BrickFest_2002_Photos/index.html

While iPhoto was crunching on the images, I went ahead and ran my Legoland
pilgrimmage photos (about 250 or so) through as well. Those images can be
found here:
http://www.plasticbrickculture.com/images/Legoland_2002_Photos/index.html

I also reduced the resolution to 640 x 480 to conserve a little server space.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday season!

Cheers!
-Tommy Rainwater
"Cogito Ergo Lego"