 Events / BrickFest / 1078
Re: My Thoughts on BrickFest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:43:42 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Frank Filz writes:
- Having a semi-dedicated trade room was nice. For the small amount of
time I was there, I did pretty well, getting some nice minifig stuff
from Chris Weeks, selling some 60s printed bricks, trading some more for
a couple Coca-Cola sets, and selling some other miscellaneous parts.

There are Coca-Cola sets?  How come I never heard about this!

- The gaming with LEGO bricks panel went very well. We shared our
experiences with BrickWars, the Pirate Game, and a couple other games.
Issues such as rules complexity and finding players were discussed.

I wish I could have been a fly on that wall!  Did you hit on any issues we
didn't cover at BricksWest?  I'd love to hear more about how those
discussions went, either in fun.gaming or in e-mail, if possible.

I wish I could have made it out for the fest, but I'm right in the middle of
finals at school - I'm sure hoping to make it next year.

- Mike.