 Events / BrickFest / 107
  Register for BrickFest (formerly Re: event "champions")

(...) I'm all for knowing how much space to set aside for MOC's Ahh.. but how else can we ensure that the good people out there register. If they don't register we can not ensure a place for them to set up :-) Please help us buy letting us know. (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Register for BrickFest (formerly Re: event "champions")

(...) ...Good point for a general announcement! :-) It may also spur some people to bring stuff they weren't thinking about bringing (we should get cards like the historical cards for the MOCs too... so people can put the title and their name on (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)