 Events / BrickFest / 1067
  My Thoughts on BrickFest 2002

Well, now that I'm feeling a little more rested (after spending a day at work struggling to stay awake), I thought I'd share my thoughts: - I really appreciated the airport pickup. Everything went smoothly (including watching TJ Avery hauling my big (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: My Thoughts on BrickFest 2002

(...) There are Coca-Cola sets? How come I never heard about this! (...) I wish I could have been a fly on that wall! Did you hit on any issues we didn't cover at BricksWest? I'd love to hear more about how those discussions went, either in (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: My Thoughts on BrickFest 2002

(...) (URL) latter is Soccer / Promotional / Coca-Cola, part of a wide range of related sets available in Japan---Brickset might have more info (URL) Masahiro Sekiguchi has pictures (URL) Garrison Remove spamblock for direct reply. . . (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.promo, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: My Thoughts on BrickFest 2002

(...) Because they were only available in Japan (maybe other East Asian countries, too, not sure) as a promotion for the World Cup. Japan gets all the cool little promotions now. ;_; Jeff P.S. Does anyone know how they were sold? was it in stores, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: My Thoughts on BrickFest 2002

<snippage> (...) I thought you had to buy a certain amount of coke products to send away for certain sets. (mail-in promotional) Ben (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: My Thoughts on BrickFest 2002

(...) They were a Japanese promo. They've been mentioned a few times here and there. (...) Unfortunately, I didn't take any notes (I should have, or had someone record the roundtable). I think we did hit on some things which we didn't get into at (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming)