 Events / BrickFest / 1028
  Thanks to the Brickfesters

Hi everyone, I'm back safe and sound (and my big big baby made it homne virtually intact, the true miracle of the evening), and I've had time to digest my 2002 Brickfest experience. In short, it was better than last year, and I think that (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Thanks to the Brickfesters

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes: (snip) Can I just slip a quick "me too" in there? BF rocked. Also, to everyone who has sent me or posted thanks for the transcriptions (in my mailbox, here, on BrickLink(tm), on local (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Thanks to the Brickfesters

(...) Yup -- Thanks WAMALUG! (...) Yeah. It was obvious that Frank was torn between all the options available and I think he might have been wishing that his commitment to the game had been less firm. But he stuck around, ran a great game, and I'm (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)