 Events / BrickFest / 1028
1027  |  1029
Subject:
Thanks to the Brickfesters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:02:23 GMT

   Hi everyone,

   I'm back safe and sound (and my big big baby made it homne virtually
   intact, the true miracle of the evening), and I've had time to digest
   my 2002 Brickfest experience.  In short, it was better than last year,
   and I think that Christina, Stephen, Denise, Kevin, and the assorted
   others who keep this Fest coming every year and moving once it hits
   the ground deserve a huge round of thanks.  I've begun looking
   forward to this weekend more every year because of the people, the
   ideas, and the terrible pirate jokes!

   Special thanks to the room coordinators and those who ran events; in
   my case, I especially wanted to drop a big congrats to Frank Filz,
   for holding what was easily the most fun Pirate Game we've had in
   three years.  What made it so was a combination of his organization
   and experience and a committed cadre of players that in fact grew as
   the game went on!  An excellent time was had by all, even when we were
   getting our butts kicked.

   Simply wonderful!

   best

   LFB