 Events / BrickFest / 1022 (-5)
  Brickfest 2002

What a great 3 days it was... First off, I want to thank the entire Brickfest staff for organizing such a wonderful event. Every year it just keeps getting better and better. Brickfest has become a permanent holiday on my calendar! Second, I would (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  misplaced catalogue bag

Hi BrickFest Attendees: I ended up with a small LEGO bag containing old catalogues and a small spiral bound notebook with a dark blue cover. I apologize for taking this home; I have no idea how it got mixed in to my things. Please let me know if (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) Thanks Larry for this report! Regards, Ben (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) But it's curtains for the "beam" though... Just as we thought... Nothing but liftarms from now on. Hahahahahahahaha! >:-> (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) You did? I called a week or two ago and was unable to order any. (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact