 Events / BrickFest / *328 (-5)
  Re: Ambassador train for the PNLTC layout at LEGOLAND

Thanks for the heads up Mike. Hopefully Friday morning traffic in Greensboro is much like it is here, for some reason it's not real bad in the morning, it's the afternoon on Friday's that are a bear. jt -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Ambassador train for the PNLTC layout at LEGOLAND

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:GG6F5H.KJ@lugnet.com... (...) If my math is right you will be driving through Greensboro (the I-40/I-85 merge) during rush hour. While rush hour in Greensboro is certainly not on the scale (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Should I bring my Castle Wall to Brickfest?

That's just it, it's NOT done. That's why I was wondering if there would be any interest in bringing it now. Troy Richard W. Schamus (legoman34) <legoman34@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GG6pMI.J9L@lugnet.com... (...) castle (...) castleheads (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Should I bring my Castle Wall to Brickfest?

(...) I personnally think that that would be a great idea. After seeing your preliminary work and some of the Brickshelf shots, I'd love to see what you have expanded on. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

  Should I bring my Castle Wall to Brickfest?

It looking like I *MAY* have some extra room in the car on my way to Brickfest, and I was wondering if there was any interest/need among castle people for me to bring my Castle Wall? Take a look at it here: (URL) anyone thinks that the wall would be (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact