 Events / BrickFest / *2438 (-20)
  Re: BrickFest 2004

(...) The Smithonian Institude ((URL) come an extra day or two early just to see it. I am not kidding about the extra time. If you like science/natural history type museums you'll think you died and when to heaven. Its about 15 mins by subway from (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2004

(...) Great news and perfect dates! I'll try to catch a flight either wednesday night or thursday and back exactly a week later. As I'm not familiair with Washington DC, what touristic attractions are in the area that are worth visiting? And any (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2004

(...) I can't wait! I'll be taking a red eye from LA Thursday night (after being at SIGGRAPH for a week) and arriving in DC Friday morning. Yes, I am a glutton for punishment. -Tim (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2004

(...) D'oh! I already have plans for that weekend... Oh well, hope to see you all on the West Coast sometime in the Spring! And to those of you who ask "how does one of the most disorganized people in the world have plans that far out?" -- We're (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2004

(...) ROCK ON!!! I look forward to another great summer on the east coast. Six Flags America hear I come! OnDrew (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2004

(...) Ai! Mathfest is 12th-14th August, and I'm giving a talk on the 14th. I'm entirely serious: (URL) Is it worth flying down to BrickFest Saturday evening? It's a cheap nonstop from Providence to BWI, and cars are going for even cheaper. My inner (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2004

(...) Those dates are perfect for keeping me out of the "dog house" with my family, thanks! (last year it was on my daughter's birthday) jt (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest 2004

I'm pleased to announce that BrickFest 2004 will beheld on the weekend of August 13-15th, 2004 Please review the website for more information. (URL) Hitchcock BrickFest (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community) !!

  Animation Festival Organizer/s being sought for BrickFest 2004

Animators, I have enjoyed organizing several animation festivals at several BrickFest conventions, but the time has come for me to pass the torch. The organizers of BrickFest 2004 are beginning to assemble and a date for the convention is set for (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  PDX pics & commentary

Better late than never, here are some selected pics from the epic event that was PDX. pics only: NOTE: these pics are not anything too unusual, and many have been posted already. (URL) Pics w/commentary: WARNING: if you are easily offended, or if (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  A Real-life BrickFest PDX Comic Tragedy

This is Xandria using her husband, TFM,'s account to post since Lugnet still won't allow me to post -- long, tired, broken story Losing Xandria: a real-life LEGO® webcomic (URL) When a husband loses his wife's sig fig at a Lego event... And that (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  New Pics of Matt's Roller Coaster

Well, I have finally got updated roller coaster pictures on line. These are pictures of the coaster in its latest rendition, as shown at BrickFest PDX last month. Check www.insidethevault.c...ercoaster. I am still looking for a good video of the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.auction) !!

  Transcript of Tormud's Presentation?

Does anyone have a transcript of Tormud's Presentation? thanks -Lenny (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Anyone have more pics of these cars at BF PDX?

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ... (...) this (...) Many thanks to John Gerlach and Pierre Normandin for the big pictures! Now I can see the details much better. Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Anyone have more pics of these cars at BF PDX?

(...) background, LOL ROSCO (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Anyone have more pics of these cars at BF PDX?

(...) Um, if you're already replying to yourself, surely you can answer your own question ;-) but just in case you can't, I think it's probably worse than talking to yourself, but it's not as bad as disagreeing with yourself. Of course, if it (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Anyone have more pics of these cars at BF PDX?

(...) Is replying to yourself similar to talking to yourself? Hmmm... Anyway, here are the deep links to the two images I have: (URL) Cars1 (640x480)> (2 URLs) Cars2 (640x480)> (URL) Cars2 (2048x1536)> Enjoy! JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Anyone have more pics of these cars at BF PDX?

(...) all my (...) Thanks Teunis, I'll make sure to take a look when you put them up. Nice meeting you too! Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

John Gerlach wrote in message ... (...) Or, I (...) Large res would be great, thanks John! Then I can print them out and peer at them at the building table :-) Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Anyone have more pics of these cars at BF PDX?

(...) I took a couple of close-ups, I'll try to get them posted this weekend. Or, I could email them to you in larger resolution if you'd prefer. JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact