 Events / BrickFest / *2428 (-5)
  A Real-life BrickFest PDX Comic Tragedy

This is Xandria using her husband, TFM,'s account to post since Lugnet still won't allow me to post -- long, tired, broken story Losing Xandria: a real-life LEGO® webcomic (URL) When a husband loses his wife's sig fig at a Lego event... And that (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  New Pics of Matt's Roller Coaster

Well, I have finally got updated roller coaster pictures on line. These are pictures of the coaster in its latest rendition, as shown at BrickFest PDX last month. Check www.insidethevault.c...ercoaster. I am still looking for a good video of the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.auction) !!

  Transcript of Tormud's Presentation?

Does anyone have a transcript of Tormud's Presentation? thanks -Lenny (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Anyone have more pics of these cars at BF PDX?

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ... (...) this (...) Many thanks to John Gerlach and Pierre Normandin for the big pictures! Now I can see the details much better. Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Anyone have more pics of these cars at BF PDX?

(...) background, LOL ROSCO (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact