 Events / BrickFest / *2308 (-20)
  Re: ISD group build--New Record

(...) Yeah, it was Scott Lyttle and Nik Pieniazek helping out. And I finally got my movies uploaded too. Mine has sound! If you're looking for a nicely compressed .wmv weighing in at a nice light 378K, try (URL) this one>. If, however, you like the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: SigFig Lineup- can you help me ID the rest?

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote: Seeing your SigFig made me think: where will you be when diarrhea hits you? ;^D JOHN (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX)

  Re: SigFig Lineup- can you help me ID the rest?

(...) #24 is me. Adrian (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX)

  Re: ISD group build--New Record

(...) It looks like Scott Lyttle, based on Todd's photos. John (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: SigFig Lineup- can you help me ID the rest?

(...) I'm pretty sure #15 is Snake Plissken, but I don't remember seeing him at PDX. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX)

  Re: ISD group build--New Record

(...) That is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen. Unless Gary has like 3 hands, who else was involved in the toss? (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: ISD group build--New Record

(...) Congratulations on a great build! (...) Here are mine... (URL) Unless you were one of the builders, you'll probably find these photos extremely boring. I took an excessive number of shots while experimenting with different shutter speeds, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  arrrr.

(URL) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  Designing Train Layouts for Realistic Operation - updated notes, track layout, pictures, timetables etc

I have updated the info page for my presentation with the detailed notes from the session, which are more detailed and better organised, and with more links, than the presentation on the CD. They are available in HTML or Word DOC format. I've also (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

Bryan Wong wrote in message ... (...) Hey Bryan, when you eventually want to take your ISD apart to use the pieces for something else, bring it to a VLC meeting and we'll drop it for you! LOL Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SigFig Lineup- can you help me ID the rest?

Uhm... What did I do over the weekend that would explain why Daniel is lookin' at me funny? And why Capt. Fazoom is pointing a Frap cannon in in my back? (URL) It musta been one helluva PARTY! -Captain John “aka Mark Mueller” Founder and Chairman of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX)

  Re: general session starting.

I didn't want to pollute my above post with this unpleasantness, so I'm separating it here. I closed the above post with quotes from Jake's notes that were particularly disheartening to me. The icing on the cake, however, was "I’m working with the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: general session starting.

(...) snipped I really hate to say this, but rather than feeling inspired about the great future to come, Jake's speech has instead left me completely disheartened. The bottom line is this: TLG has betrayed my trust. And unfortunately, the only way (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: General session Q&A

(...) Any company that disregards %5 of its customers is bound to lose money - for excample the Lego Company;) If I told my boss "ups I made one of our wells blow up, but it was only %5 of our revenues" I would be fired so fast I would not know what (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: ISD group build--New Record

(...) OMG I can't believe they actually did that! And no pieces were damaged? Quite funny to watch though - as long as it's not my ISD... -Bryan (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: General session Q&A

(...) Actually the Coca-Cola formula has changed many times over the years (for example they switched from sugar to corn syrup when sugar prices went up) and only the New Coke was advertised. (...) Just like Coke does not advertise its minor changes (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego)

  Re: ISD group build--New Record

(...) The velvet rope needs to be pushed back. I saw a few people get "wet" from the "splash." :) John (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: pleh.

(...) some funny sequences! Thanks for sharing. --Bram (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: SigFig Lineup- can you help me ID the rest?

(...) I'm #2, "El Capitano Wood" of PCS. --Ryan W. (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX)

  Re: ISD group build--New Record

Sorry, let me try that again. :) (URL) ISD Drop> (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact