 Events / BrickFest / *2133 (-10)
  Re: Commemorative BrickFest PDX 2004 OCC Model

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message news:6.0.1.1.2.20040...5.40.22... (...) seems (...) I guess we'll never have a Brickfest in Columbus then... Columbus Convention Center Photo: (URL) at the convention center anyway. (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Timed ISD Team Build at BrickFest PDX 2004

(...) Vous trouverez les photos de ce record ici : (URL) You will find some pictures of the LW 2003 world record here : (URL) L'équipe de LW 2003 étaient composés de membres de DeBouwsteen, Belug et FreeLUG. <www.freelug.org> Les membres de FreeLUG (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Timed ISD Team Build at BrickFest PDX 2004

Timed ISD Team Build at BrickFest PDX 2004 Are you ready to rumble? It's time to break that world record once again and at what better place than at a world class LEGO® fan organize event like BrickFest PDX 2004! With Adult Fans of LEGO® (AFOL) (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !!

  Re: Festival of the Moon: the PDX Classic-Castle Event

I would also like to encourage people to bring CCC buildings to Portland. Even though I can not attend, I will send my City Gate and haycart with Lenny for everyone to see. (URL) Hopefully this will be a massive castle display! Ben E. (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Festival of the Moon: the PDX Classic-Castle Event

Come One and Come All! Lord Marshal Leonhart of Tallahia invites you to the Festival of the Moon, to be held at Brickfest PDX. Merchants and Artisans will be temporarily relocating their shops and houses to Portland for what may be the largest (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

  Re: Commemorative BrickFest PDX 2004 OCC Model

On 16:11 19/01/2004, Larry Pieniazek wrote (...) That's a _great_ minimodel and a great idea for a commemorative model! I'm still holding out hope-against-hope that somehow I can make PDX wurk! (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Commemorative BrickFest PDX 2004 OCC Model

(...) Good point. Unfortunately your 66 piece model will not be QUITE as nice as this one: (URL) Jeremy's model> but it's a beaut. Here's the (URL) info page> and here's a specific (URL) image link> Larry Pieniazek Expo Coordinator, Trains Session (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Got image? I didn't see one when I followed the link - but the post seems to describe one. "James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:Hrr5ML.1LoC@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Commemorative BrickFest PDX 2004 OCC Model

BrickFest PDX 2004 Commemorative Oregon Convention Center model To celebrate the BrickFest PDX 2004 event, we are pleased to announce the availability of a 66-piece display model of the Oregon Convention Center. This model features the OCC in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  BrickFest PDX 2004 Mosaic Event

BrickFest PDX 2004 Mosaic Event BrickFest PDX attendees will witness an attempt at an admirably audacious affair--the on-site construction of a huge LEGO mosaic built out of 1x1 LEGO plates. And everyone's invited to help--or even compete! That's (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact