 Events / BrickFest / *1953 (-10)
  Re: anybody take pictures of my map?

(...) Adrian, Unfortunately that is one of the pics I meant to take but forgot to. However, I saw this pic on Brickshelf: (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brick Fest 2003 Home Movie Festival

(...) My music video of The Cure's 'A Forest' can be found here: (URL) in divx and realmedia. It has had an amazing response from the internet cure fan community. I hope you enjoy it! Nick (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Brickfest 2003 follow up

All, As I'm still procrastinating about unloading my mosaics from my car, I thought I'd make a post about Brickfest 2003 (a "post" post, I guess). First, and most importantly, of course: Thank you to Christina Hitchcock , WAMALUG, and everyone else (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Fest 2003 Home Movie Festival

(...) Actually, these are films of the films. 3 of the actual entrants can be found in the directory, hopefully the other 2 including SK8R BOI will be posted soon. -Rob. (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brick Fest 2003 Home Movie Festival

(...) Links to the music videos can be found here: (URL) Stefan, -Rob. (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest thoughts and pictures

(...) The perfect marriage of sir name and skill set. ;) Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest thoughts and pictures

(...) Wait a sec... given that you and I were the only ones to give it a proper review on LUGNET, don't you think you should have been participating in the fun? ;) (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Three of them have shown up at (URL) the directory, and the "post and review" forum (under "community"). We're also waiting for the other two. Yours, Stefan. "Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest thoughts and pictures

The Fest was amazing. I mean AMAZING. I have so much to say I'm going to say a tiny bit of it in small comments: Thank you to everyone who helped me get there, including: Cary Clark Larry Pieniazek Chris Giddens Adrian Drake Mark Sandlin Margaret (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: anybody take pictures of my map?

(...) No, because i was standing in front of California in that picture. D'oh! Adrian (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact