 Events / BrickFest / *1273 (-5)
  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) I see. Thanks for the info. I do find it sort of odd that the website says registration will be open in April and it is already the 23rd. Hence my comment. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) Registration for BrickFest hasn't opened yet. They'll announce it when it opens. HTH, -Tim (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

Is it just me or is it not possible to register from the brickfest website. I am going to try and make arrangements to attend. That would be my first actual meeting of some fellow AFOLs. If I can go, I will be coming by car, so I could probably (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) I plan on attending, and hope to bring at least one moon base module. Frank (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HDs09K.v5w@lugnet.com... (...) building! (...) If I'm able to go, I might be able to bring two. (The Moonbase Malldule and another) -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) Gallery: (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact