 Events / BrickFest / *1053 (-5)
  Re: My random thoughts and comments on Brickfest 2002

(...) (snipping positive comments, that I also agree with, except for the sweatshirt comment because I don't wear sweatshirts) (...) Would that be the "Lindsay Frederick Braun Huge-A** Ship" Award or the "Jeez Adrian, quit winning all the other (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  My random thoughts and comments on Brickfest 2002

To all of Brickfest attendees and organizers, I had a great time! While this was my first time attending, I do know what it's like to organize these events, and how difficult it can be. Sure, there are always some complaints, but we all know how (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) However, one could reasonably interpret "no new molds" as "no newly designed molds" rather than "no newly manufactured molds". They already have the Cypress Tree mold designed, so it would be a matter of manufactureing new molds rather than (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  My scattered thank-you's

...Still recovering... likely will be for some time. But I wanted to try and capture some of my favourite images of the fest. I know I will think of at least twice as many entries tomorrow, but I wanted to quickly fire off the first batch of things (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Pictures are up

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:GznzIH.Bqq@lugnet.com... (...) That Hoth assault is absolutely amazing! Was that announced here in the group and I missed it? Why have we never seen it before? I also love the Naboo fighter, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact