 Events / 982
981  |  983
Subject:
MichLTC - LEGO Roadshow - Chicago, IL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:41:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

MichLTC had a great time doing the roadshow this past weekend. Featuring one of our most unqiue layout plans yet, we had 2 trains running, 5 city blocks and a small area for misc MOCs.

MichLUG.org

-Jason Spears
Webmaster