 Events / 981
Re: Announcing BrickFest PDX 2004 Animation Festival - but What?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.animation
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:54:45 GMT

I just posted a link to this thread over in the Brickfilms forums, since I don't
think many of the members over there check this group too often.

My suggestion would be to pick a suitably vague title and get everyone to make a
film using that title. Something like "A stitch in time" or "The morning after"