 Events / 862
Re: LEGO Roadshow 2003- Dallas Event Notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:37:03 GMT

In lugnet.events, Thomas Avery wrote:
In lugnet.events, Stefan Garcia wrote:
Sounds like it was fun.  The tan/blue, red/white, red/grey and the spanish-style
building are nice.

These are neat.  What are they?

Dragons, dude. Dragons.
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=1211
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

Dude, right.  :^p  Those are pretty sweet.  Awesome scenes.

How did the bricks fare under the sun?  If they can survive in Tejas, anywhere
else is gonna be a piece of cake.

Everything did quite well under the sun. Nothing melted or faded. I was a little
concerned about this, but it all turned out quite well. And you're right, Texas
was ok, so everywhere else should turn out fine too. Although I've been told
Sacremento will be very, very warm ;-)

That's good to hear.  And I wouldn't know anything about Sacramento.

-Stefan-