 Events / 748
    NovaLUG 2nd Show (Dartmouth) —Jean-Marc Détraz
   Hey folks, Our fledgling NovaLUG is proud to announce the successful completion of our second public event. We were invited to participate in the Dartmouth Model Train & Hobby Show on November 16th in the Dartmouth Sportsplex. We couldn't have asked (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca) !

        Re: NovaLUG 2nd Show (Dartmouth) —Tim Strutt
     (...) Wow, that is a cool display, especially from people who communicate long distance in planning. You've really outdid yourselves compared to the first show there. Leaps and bounds eh? I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next show. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns)

        Re: NovaLUG 2nd Show (Dartmouth) —Jean-Marc Détraz
   Hello again, I forgot to mention that I motorized all the switches for the train yard. Nothing fancy, like no mindstorms involved, but I built 5 different version to test and they worked well for the display, because they would have been hard to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca)