 Events / 748
  NovaLUG 2nd Show (Dartmouth)

Hey folks, Our fledgling NovaLUG is proud to announce the successful completion of our second public event. We were invited to participate in the Dartmouth Model Train & Hobby Show on November 16th in the Dartmouth Sportsplex. We couldn't have asked (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca) !

  Re: NovaLUG 2nd Show (Dartmouth)

(...) Wow, that is a cool display, especially from people who communicate long distance in planning. You've really outdid yourselves compared to the first show there. Leaps and bounds eh? I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next show. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns)

  Re: NovaLUG 2nd Show (Dartmouth)

Hello again, I forgot to mention that I motorized all the switches for the train yard. Nothing fancy, like no mindstorms involved, but I built 5 different version to test and they worked well for the display, because they would have been hard to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca)