 Events / 743
Re: Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 19:09:17 GMT

Hey Tim!

Good to hear from you and that you have arrived safely home. We sure had a
great time in Zwollen and Heino.
I am looking forward to reading your article on LW.
Right now, I am pretty busy making a new website for my models and the sets
I modelled at LW like set 1682.

CU and best regards,

Jaco