 Events / 710
    Re: LDraw.org to present at LEGO WORLD 2002, Zwolle, Netherlands —Tim Courtney
   (...) Hi Ben - At this point, I *think* I'm the only American coming, but I'm not sure. Anyone else? -Tim (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: LDraw.org to present at LEGO WORLD 2002, Zwolle, Netherlands —Stefan van Zwam
   Sounds great! I'll certainly drop by, might learn something new :) I'm particularly interested in POV rendering and animation. Will there be information on this, or will you only show the model construction process? Oh, I'll be there as well, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: LDraw.org to present at LEGO WORLD 2002, Zwolle, Netherlands —Tim Courtney
   (...) Hi Stefan - Nothing that I know of on animation. We're doing basic stuff for the general public. I have no POV animation experience myself, but you might want to try asking around the Bouwsteen to see if any members have? You can check out the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)