 Events / 623
622  |  624
Subject:
2nd Show This Month for the SCLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 06:19:52 GMT

For any of you Lego or train enthusiasts that will be in Southern California
this upcoming Memorial Day Weekend (May 23-27, 2002), The Southern
California Lego Train Club (SCLTC) will be showing our second public display
this month.  Our display will have a patriotic theme, too, as we will be
incorporating a “Memorial Day Parade” on one of the streets of our layout.

As our membership continues to grow, new buildings and rolling stock will
make this layout different from our previous shows.  Prospective new members
can check out our website, www.scltc.org, and contact our new member
coordinator, Adrian, via email, for information on joining our group of Lego
enthusiasts.

For more info on the The 87th National Orange Show (at the National Orange
Show Events Center in San Bernardino, CA) go to their website:
http://www.nationalorangeshow.com/86orangeshow.htm

C'ya there!
Ray