 Events / 612
    Pirate Wars/BrikWars at Gaming Cons —James Seibert
   Salutations, I just finished attending Egygtian Campaign Gaming Convention in Carbondale, IL this past weekend. I gamemastered twenty plus hours of pirate wars and my fellow pirates and I had a blast. I also tried my hand at BrikWars with mixed (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate Wars/BrikWars at Gaming Cons —Frank Filz
   (...) Ok, I have just started a schedule of Pirate gaming at (URL) please e-mail or post here with details. If you happen to have current links to Pirate Wars, I need to update my page and the Lugnet page. Frank (who figured he'd better start doing (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate Wars/BrikWars at Gaming Cons —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) You could add BrickFest and Steve Jackson wrote here that he was running at Origins. Chris (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)