 Events / 534
    Piratefest in St. Louis? —Don Cox
   I have a good size fleet, and in the process of scratch-building 10 cutters. I helped Steve with his Pirate game at Archon, and although I was not able to get to play the game, I still want to do one. So, would anyone be interested in a Brickfest or (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.events)

        Re: Piratefest in St. Louis? —James Seibert
    "Hugh" <the1hugh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GnsABG.4zF@lugnet.com... (...) cutters. I (...) to get (...) in a (...) Count me in. We could call it Brick Gateway Gathering or the Brick Arch or Gateway to the Brick. More silly names are welcome. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.events)